The APhA-APPM Public Health Special Interest Group (SIG) is to
- a. highlight the role of the pharmacist in public health;
- b. expand practice models that demonstrate the impact of the pharmacist in public health;
- c. strengthen workforce development opportunity for pharmacists, including education and post-graduate training; and
- d. convene stakeholders to advance the role of the pharmacist in population health.
The purpose is to serve as the leading convening body across APhA and the profession to promote and advance the role of the pharmacist in public health.
APhA-APPM SIG Leaders
2020-21 SIG Committee Leaders
- Education Chair: Lucianne West
- Communication Chair: Larry Selkow
- Policy Chair: Kimberly Croley
Call for Committee Leaders and Members
The call for committee leaders and members has ended. Please contact the Coordinator if you are interested in volunteering your time.